Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joshua Adler
Dr. Joshua Adler, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Adler is affiliated with Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Adler has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Joshua Adler has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Joshua Adler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joshua Adler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Harper University Hospital
Karmanos Cancer Center
John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Detroit Receiving - UHC
John D Dingell Va Medical Center
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Detroit Receiving Hospital
38 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joshua Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.