Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Ellwitz
Dr. Joshua Ellwitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Kalamazoo, MI. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ellwitz is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Bronson LakeView Hospital and Bronson Vicksburg Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Ellwitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Joshua Ellwitz has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Joshua Ellwitz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
He is rude and arrogant with terrible bedside manner. Lacks professional skills indeed. He talks way above a lay patients head. He thinks he is all that and is not. I should demanded my family member not let him operate on his back but family MD in on kickback from healthcare Midwest instead of referring my family to Dr Fabi. Surgery was a failed fusion .Sad should not been done as it all had to be redone !! Get second opinion on all spine and back fusions my friends or you will suffer and regret it!
He has terrible bedside skills talks way above a lay person patients level. He arrogant and I feel rude. I been RN thirty three years and did not want him as my choice for spine surgeon on a fMily member. He needs more years experience that obvious surgically. Ten months later family member was a failed back fusion and Dr Ellwitz showed no compassion or empathy at all for lack of diagnosis requiring patient to return to surgery. This time surgery was done by a neurosurgeon hardware Ellwitz put in was removed much more extensive surgery required. We picked top top Bronson neurosurgeon years of experience and his personal own surgical team all very professional and experts with great skills from PA to NPs. Second back surgery should been the first and only as we had best surgeon second time Always always get second opinion on spine surgery whether a neck or a back surgery with fusion
Dr. Ellwitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bronson Methodist Hospital
Bronson LakeView Hospital
Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Borgess Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joshua Ellwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.