Dr. Joshua Ellwitz Is this you?

3.2

Showed no interest in me.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I was able to get an appointment without a long wait. His support staff were friendly. He spent about 2 minutes with me and when I asked a question he answered with as little information as possible. I would not recommend him.

Arrogant surgeon

Posted on September 7th, 2016

He is rude and arrogant with terrible bedside manner. Lacks professional skills indeed. He talks way above a lay patients head. He thinks he is all that and is not. I should demanded my family member not let him operate on his back but family MD in on kickback from healthcare Midwest instead of referring my family to Dr Fabi. Surgery was a failed fusion .Sad should not been done as it all had to be redone !! Get second opinion on all spine and back fusions my friends or you will suffer and regret it!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I think he is the Best. Excellent in his field.

Don't let him operate on your back

Posted on November 29th, 2015

He has terrible bedside skills talks way above a lay person patients level. He arrogant and I feel rude. I been RN thirty three years and did not want him as my choice for spine surgeon on a fMily member. He needs more years experience that obvious surgically. Ten months later family member was a failed back fusion and Dr Ellwitz showed no compassion or empathy at all for lack of diagnosis requiring patient to return to surgery. This time surgery was done by a neurosurgeon hardware Ellwitz put in was removed much more extensive surgery required. We picked top top Bronson neurosurgeon years of experience and his personal own surgical team all very professional and experts with great skills from PA to NPs. Second back surgery should been the first and only as we had best surgeon second time Always always get second opinion on spine surgery whether a neck or a back surgery with fusion

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Very professional and kind. He really gave me my life back.

Go Somewhere Else!!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Lacks social skills and has terrible bedside manner. Go somewhere else and save yourself stress.

Posted on March 4th, 2017