Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua J Felsher has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Joshua J Felsher has the following 2 expertise
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Dr. Joshua J Felsher is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Had emergency appendectomy. Was size of softball. Several feet of colon removed in case it was cancer. It was cancer. Self contained; good news. Large incision did not heal properly. Incisional hernia resulted. Brought to his attention 8 weeks later. Would not fix without weight loss. Kept getting larger and he refused to fix. 3 yrs later it strangulated. Went to different Surgeon who fixed it with a 50% smaller incision.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Felsher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMontgomery Colon Rectal Surgery, 9715 Medical Center Dr Ste 233, Rockville, MD
Dr. Joshua J Felsher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.