Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua P Fogelman
Dr. Joshua P Fogelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orangeburg, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fogelman is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and Nyack Hospital. Dr. Fogelman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua P Fogelman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Fogelman is our family's dermatologist. He is not only knowledgeable, professional, meticulous, extremely patient by answering all questions we've asked him, truly caring, and approachable as well. He always makes himself available to his patients especially in emergency situations by squeezing you in to his already totally booked schedule. He truly epitomizes what it means to be a dedicated physician. He should be cloned!
Dr. Fogelman is extremely professional and has a vast knowledge of his field. When I went to see him he had an amazing bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. He took time out to make sure that I understood everything her was telling me and to answer any questions that I had. He was also great with my children, talking to them and making them feel comfortbale throughout their appointments. He is a exceptional doctor for all ages!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Fogelman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
New York University
Dr. Joshua P Fogelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Center Of Rockland, 60 Dutch Hill Rd Ste 18, Orangeburg, NY
Dr. Joshua P Fogelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orangeburg, NY.