Dr. Joshua Greenwald Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Greenwald?

Great experience

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr. Greenwald performed a breast augmentation surgery and it has been 4 month since I couldn’t be happier with the results, he recommended the perfect size of the implants

FLAT SEXY TUMMY

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Greenwald performed a tummy tuck on me in February of this year and iI am very happy with the results. He also had a great bedside manner as I am 58 and was very scared about this procedure. He was there 24/7 for phone calls and more visits than were necessary to calm me down.

34aa to 34C

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. Greenwald is the epitome of an excellent plastic surgeon. Dr. Greenwald preformed my breast augmentation and I could not be more pleased with the results. He is professional, answers all questions and concerns and is a perfectionist with his work. His office staff is also so pleasant and accommodating.

Dr. Greenwald is a 5 Star Plus, plastic surgeon

Posted on August 19th, 2017

As a physician, my criteria in selecting a surgeon to perform breast reduction surgery on me, were extremely high. Dr. Greenwald met and exceeded my demands. The cosmetic outcome was superb and his competence, skill, availability and follow up were exceptional. I would recommend him without hesitation to any patient of mine, colleague or friend.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on June 13th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Greenwald was extremely positive. From our initial meeting I felt very comfortable with his knowledge and experience. He listened to me to get an understanding of what I wanted to achieve. The entire process was seamless from working with his staff to set up the surgery to the follow-up immediately after surgery and the appointments post-surgery. Most importantly I'm overwhelmed with the terrific outcome of the surgery! I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Greenwald.

A+ in Everything

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Doctor Joshua Greenwald is hands down the best surgeon I have ever had the pleasure to meet. On the day of my consultation I was pleased by his office and his team, and from the very first minutes I talked to him, I realized that he is so knowledgeable, skilled and professional in his field, that I had no doubt he would do a great job. Everything went smoothly, from consultation to post-op, the results are more a work of art than a simple augmentation, and I got a even better result than I ever imagined. In addition to all that, he is also very attentive, caring and will answer all your questions and doubts, which will give you a peace of mind if you are stressed about anything at all. Everything from location, to pricing, team and his work are outstanding and the best value and quality you could get. I will recommend him to everyone interested in plastic surgery and his treatments, and I surely will be back to him should I decide to have more procedures.

A+ in everything.

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I did my surgery 10 months ago. Doctor Greenwald is Great!!

Extremely professional

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Greenwald is truly amazing. Words cant describe how grateful I am . He exceeded my expectations. He makes you feel so comfortable, that visits don't seem as if you were going to see your doctor but more like if you were going to visit your friend. I absolutely love him and will forever be grateful.

Dr. Greenwald is amazing!

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Amazing Experience

Posted on November 21st, 2016

I had a breast lift and implants in July, and couldn't be happier with my results! I expected major scarring, but with every day that passes, the scarring is more faded! Dr. Greenwald and his staff were so helpful and kind throughout the whole process. I had a few questions and concerns post procedure, and my questions were answered quickly and they put my mind at ease. I had a wonderful experience, and would definitely recommend Dr. Greenwald to all my friends and family!

BReast Lift and Implants

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Extremely happy with my surgery! Doctor and staff were wonderful! I highly recommended him!