Dr. Joshua D Griggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua D Griggs?

Good Doctor

Dr. Griggs is a solid physician and I trust him with my health, but if you are looking for a doctor with a big personality and sunshiney bedside manner, this is not your guy. You aren't going to get a big welcoming smile from him when he walks into the exam room, and he's not going to be your "friend," but he is going to be a thorough doctor. Actually, I have no idea what kind of personality he has. I've never seen one. However, he has never failed me when it comes to diagnosis or treatment.

I don' think he had enough experience andhe did not take care of my problem. I nowhave a very serious proublem because ofhim.

Dr. Joshua D Griggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camano Island, WA.