Dr. Joshua D Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua D Gross?

Dr, Gross and his crew at the Breast Center in Holy Name are the best

The Nurses are so sweet and caring. They understand. Dr. Gross is kinds and caring.

The Best!

After seeing 3 different Radiologist in 3 yrs., I finally found Dr. Gross!! I have calcifications which I have had forever. Each doctor I saw was comfortable with just watching them as they had not changed. Dr. Gross saw me and said that he was not a fan of waiting, and stated that they had most definitely changed at some point. I had a steriotatic biopsy and atypical cells were found. I am now scheduled for an excisional biopsy. Dr. Gross is an excellent diagnostician. He explained all aspects of what I had and what procedure they were going to do. He was kind and compassionate. I trust him completely and because he was a "not a fan of waiting", he might have just lowered my risk of getting breast cancer! I would trust him with my life!!

He is a very good Dr. I felt confident that he knew what he was talking about.

A Real Doctor

He is caring, careful diligent, excellent diagnostician, and a wonderful person, brilliant in his work, and on top of his patients care. Top notch Doctor.

Lung Cancer