- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Lamb MD
Dr. Joshua Lamb, MD is a doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC( and 9 other locations). Their specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Joshua Lamb has 11 locations
Dr. Joshua Lamb has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joshua Lamb has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Joshua Lamb Accepts the Following Insurance
- 8950 University Blvd. Ste. 200 North Charleston , SC 29406
- 316 Calhoun St Charleston , SC : (843) 724-2000
- 594 Lone Tree Dr. Mount Pleasant , SC 29464
- 2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr. Ste. 200E Charleston , SC 29414
- 2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr., Ste. 200 E Charleston , SC 29414
- 255 East Bay St. Charleston , SC 29401
- 330 Brookline Ave Shapiro Bldg Boston , MA : (617) 667-3940
- 8950 University Blvd., Ste. 200 Charleston , SC 29406
- 594 Lone Tree Dr., Bldg. 6 Mount Pleasant , SC 29464
- 255 E. Bay St. Charleston , SC 29401
- 594 Lone Tree Dr Bldg 6 Mount Pleasant , SC : (843) 958-2500
More about Dr. Joshua Lamb
Dr. Joshua Lamb specializes in foot and ankle disorders. He received his medical degree from John Hopkins School of Medicine. He completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at Georgetown University Hospital ...