Dr. Joshua Hirsch Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Hirsch?

Stellar medical care

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Dr. Hirsch has assembled a great team committed to relieving pain and improving the quality of life. I feel very, very fortunate to have him as my surgeon.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr. Hirsch wanted to treat a brain aneurysm I had. I found out he does very few of these procedures and was going to have another physician do it. I went elsewhere and got great care.

Posted on September 28th, 2014

I have never met a more condescending person or physician. He saw me when i was in the hospital for about 5 minutes. I have a very serious problem and he was useless in helping me. Luckily I was able to leave the hospital and go elsewhere

confused physician

Posted on March 7th, 2014

this md was late to the appointment. He had a nurse see me who knew nothing of my illness. He arrived late and was confused about my diagnosis. He was rude and condescending. He was incorrect about my diagnosis and never called me back. I would not suggest any family or friend see this person

Posted on March 29th, 2016