Dr. Joshua Holden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Holden?

Rude staff, 2 hour wait for 5 min of dubious care

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I heard the nurses shout at several patients for the nerve of asking how much longer they'd have to wait to see the doctor. Waiting room was extremely crowded and not very clean and the doctor didn't even bother to examine the area in my abdomen that was hurting, just said to see some other doctor. Also did a Pap test and never sent results. It felt like going to a clinics in a third world country.

Most capable caring OB

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Loved that Dr Holden makes u feel like his only patient in the world at every appointment , had a c-section with him ( my 5th one first with him ) and was the easiest recovery ... Highly recommend him !

Posted on November 24th, 2015

BestOB

waiting way too long

Posted on August 16th, 2014

Be prepared that the receptionist will lie and tell you that your name was called in the waiting room but you were not there. When I asked if it was going to be much longer (after waiting 1.5 hrs) she suggested I go out to lunch because there were 3 patients ahead of me. After another 1.5 hours later, I asked her again why it was taking so long, she said that my name was called while I was out. I informed her that i decided to stay in the waiting room instead so I know my name was not called. She got angry and flustered that I caught her in a lie. She kept insisting they called my name. At that point, I just left and started looking for another MD. If I could, I would give this practice a 0.

HORRIBLE, AWFUL DOCTOR.

Posted on April 12th, 2013

Horrible, awful doctor. THE ABSOLUTE WORST. Told me I was going to miscarry and to have a D&C. Imagine my surprise when I went for a second opinion and the other doctor found a heart beat. Equally horrible, he and his office never returned our calls. You're better off going to a clinic than being treated by this negligent doctor.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I just can say he is the best!!!! Thanks to his care I am a happy mom..He is a great Doctor!, God Bless him always!!!

Medical Laboratory Technologist

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I only have the best things to say about Dr. Holden! He is knowledgeable, caring, respectful and has a great sense of humor. He always takes his time to answer all my questions. I was very happy to deliver my son under his care, he helped me to focus and went out of his way for me to have the best experience possible.

Sincere Dr you'll be grateful for the rest of your life!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

Dr Holden came as a family referral. He saw me through the pregnancy and labor of my first child. He always had plenty of time for me, was accessible after hours, he was calm, and just a nice, real person overall. In the labor room he was so respectful, laying out options and letting me have time to think - not guiding me either which way. His staff is great and if I have another baby, I would be honored to have him as my OBGYN again.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2010

I saw Dr Holden through my first pregnancy and will definitely be returning for my second. In each meeting, he took the time to listen to my concerns, always had good feedback, and had a very relaxed attitude - which I appreciated (as I had a low risk pregnancy).I decided in my 3rd trimester that I wanted a home birth. Dr. Holden was extremely supportive, went out of his way to help me find a midwife at that late date, and continued to see me through the standard cycle of care until delivery. The waiting time in the office is often horrendous but he's worth it.

Great doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Love love loved him. Waiting at the dr. office was a complete pain, though. But it was all worth it!

Great doctor!

Posted on January 1st, 2010

Dr. Holden, is an excellent obstetrician. A young and hip doctor with confident knowledge in the field and in diagnosing. I was a first timer and his sense of humor, honesty and appropriate medical advice took the edge off the fears of being pregnant and becoming a parent.