- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Hornstein MD
Dr. Joshua Hornstein, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pennington, NJ, with other offices in Yardley, PA and Pennington, NJ( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Joshua Hornstein has 5 locations
Dr. Joshua Hornstein has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joshua Hornstein has the following 21 expertise
- Hip Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Joshua Hornstein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joshua Hornstein
My goal is to establish a patient-centered approach from your first office visit. I believe that the patient should be engaged in the decision making process. My job is to help guide you in making the best and safest decision by providing you with the medical knowledge you will need. I take great pride in both my surgical and non-surgical outcomes and make my best effort to keep up with the rapidly changing environment of Orthopaedic sports medicine. My background is in minimally invasive shoulder and knee surgery. I recently added hip arthroscopy/hip preservation to my repertoire as well. As TOG Orthopaedics is a subspecialty-based practice, I have been able to hone my skills over 12 years to where I am professionally today. I have extensive experience in the areas of rotator cuff tears, shoulder instability, and the entire constellation of shoulder maladies. I can manage "bread and butter" knee problems as well as complex multi-ligament injuries, patellar instability and articular cartilage problems. Our practice follows the philosophy "Do what you do best", getting our patients to the physician most-suited to manage the problem at hand.