- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua A Israel has 2 locations
Dr. Joshua A Israel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joshua A Israel has the following 12 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joshua A Israel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joshua A Israel
Mood Disorders; Psychiatry Dr. Joshua Israel is a psychiatrist who specializes in the psychopharmacology of adult attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD). He is on the staff of the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in San Francisco and is an assistant clinical professor at UCSF. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 1995 and completed a psychiatric residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard University, followed by a UCSF clinical fellowship at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in San Francisco.