Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua J Anderson
Dr. Joshua J Anderson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Boone, IA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua J Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joshua J Anderson has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Joshua J Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Must have gotten his relatives to review
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua J Anderson - Posted on June 20th, 2018
Here are some of the comments I received in my 2 years of his care..."Well, you've talked for 15 minutes, are you going to say anything?" "You have COPD, 25% of your lung function left, but what can you expect after smoking for 40 years" (I quite in 2007. In asking for a script to receive a donated treadmill..."just go walk around at the mall (20 minutes away). He would not defend on his clients behalf over prescription drugs cost (and he could have). Uncaring, in it for the money.
9 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Joshua J Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsBOONE COUNTY FAMILY MEDICINE, 1115 S Marshall St, Boone, IA
Dr. Joshua J Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boone, IA.