Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joshua Kalowitz
Dr. Joshua Kalowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethpage, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and East Patchogue, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kalowitz is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, Kings County Hospital Center and Brooklyn University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Kalowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Joshua Kalowitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kalowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mt Sinai Hospital
Kings County Hospital Center
Brooklyn University Hospital
St Charles Hospital
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Maimonides Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Coney Island Hospital
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
St Catherine of Siena
University Hospital Of Brooklyn
New York Cornell Medical Ctr.
New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
29 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joshua Kalowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethpage, NY.