Dr. Joshua L Kessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua L Kessler?

Personable Doctor

Dr. Kessler is a fine and knowledgeable ENT doctor. My office visit was quick, in and out but thorough.Great staff too!

Very thorough and helpful

I saw Dr. Kessler for a fairly minor ENT problem. He was very prompt and was thorough in his explanation of his findings. The office staff were very nice. I was seen very soon after arriving at his office for my appointment. It is nice to find somebody with such excellent credentials who is also a pleasant and caring human being.

Decent Doctor but all about the $$$

Appointments are frivously made and he will be off or on vacation when you arrive... Need I say more.

Dr. Kessler was nice enough, but he did not take a lot of time to listen to me. I am now seeing someone much more thorough who takes me seriously.

not satisfied with the results

I had a sinus surgery with doctor surgery. He is a well mannered doctor and prompt in response. The problem is the surgery didn't solve my problem of stuffy nose. He did the turbinate reduction on me, which according to his statement would help my nose go back to normal again. However, I only experienced minor benefit from the surgery. At more than 1 year after the surgery, I still feel uncomfortable about my nose and I am planning to see another ENT doctor. His surgery tech sounds less invasive, but what I want is a better result.

smoothest surgery

Best surgeon I've ever had! The recovery time was supposed to be two weeks and I was feeling preety good after only 3 sayd! The surgery went sooo smoothly!...excellent jobb!!

Dr. Joshua L Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Needham Heights, MA.