Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua B Khoury has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Joshua B Khoury has the following 9 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Joshua B Khoury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
If you have migraines this info is important to you. I don't have migraine anymore. I wasted 7 years of my life suffering with "chronic" (24HRS A DAY) migraines. My first 2yrs under his care he never prescribed anything that worked. This is common for people who have migraine. Prescriptions don't work!! Neurologist prescribe medications used for other diseases like epilepsy. I woke up every day and went to bed every nite with a migraine. .I took Botox for 5yrs and suffered anyway. I still needed ice packs to get thru my day and wore them to bed at nite. Anyway, Khoury told me to leave his practice. Khoury is socially inept and cares nothing of his patients suffering. I ignored his horrible attitude b/c I was desperate for help. I found another Neuro (much nicer) but he didn't help me either. However, for some reason I had better results with the new doctors Botox treatment. I was told "where" they administer the shots could be why. While searching the internet for help, as I had been doing for the past 7 yrs and I found a surgery called Nerve Decompression Surgery. Plastic Surgeons perform this surgery as they are the one's who discovered their patients were being cured of migraines after surgery. I went to a doctor in Princeton NJ. I had the surgery and I do NOT have migraines anymore. I am so happy Dr Khoury let me go. I really should thank him for getting rid of me. I have a new life.
Dr. Khoury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Joshua B Khoury accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsBYBERRY MRI AND DIAGNOSTIC ASSOCIATES, 3501 Masons Mill Rd Ste 502, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Dr. Joshua B Khoury is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.