Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua L Weiss has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
At first I was very pleased with this doctor as he is very professional, seems very knowledgeable, spends time with you, listens and a plus: he is always on time. I was pregnant with triplets and he was the doctor regularly checking my cervical length to try to find out indication of oncoming labor. I am not able to judge wether it's been a total lack of luck or not but at week 27 I came to visit him on a Friday - he said it's quite good you can keep on doing exercise, though he still recommended that I come back for a check-up sooner that initially planned. The next day in the evening, on Saturday, my water broke and the babies were delivered during the night. Note that he performed my 3 amniocentesis and it went well.
I am 37 years old and I have type II diabetes. My OB sent me to Dr. Weiss and he took very good care of me. I was hospitalized three times during my pregnancy and I could not ask for such an honest, good hearted doctor! He really knows what he is talking about and he is not afraid to tell you like it is! I really love this doctor and all of his staff. This doctor helped me to take my health very seriously and I do now. I just can not thank him enough.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Joshua L Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoshua Lawrence Weiss Md, 7777 Forest Ln Ste C870, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joshua L Weiss in this video.
Dr. Joshua L Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.