Dr. Joshua P Landau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua P Landau?

Great bedside manner

Dr. Landau is a perfectionist. Great attention to detail. Diligent. Easy to talk to. Plain spoken. Great outcome.

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Landau did an excellent job helping me heal from a challenging accident. Further, he is an excellent communicator and has exemplary bedside manner. A thousand thanks.

I've had two surgeries with Dr. Landau ... a knee scope and a total hip replacement. I had better outcomes than anyone I know having similar procedures (or from what I read online). He is the best!

Outstanding surgeon; knowledgable, kind, listens, answers questions thouroghly, returns calls within reasonable time. Highly recommend.

incredible surgeon! I had bilateral calcaneus fractures (one shattered) and am back to the normal activities i did before my accident

very good

the best and smoothest quartazone shots I've ever gotten!!!thank you dr landau!!!

What a gresat experience

After having my broken arm mis diagnosed by another physician. 16 months later I went to see Dr Landau. He not only repaired the break. but did it in such a way that my downtime was minimal. nothing but rave reviews from me

I Received the Best Care Available Any Place. . .

I write to express my gratitude and appreciation for the excellent care I received from Dr. Joshua Landau and all associated staff at Murphy Wainer Orthopedic Specialists. I know that I could not have received better care anyplace else. I knew the moment I entered the facility of Murphy Wainer Orthopedic Specialists and meeting Dr. Landau that I was going to get the best care and treatment available, and I did. Everyone who works there who I came in contact with was friendly and professional. The whole facility had the feel of a well-oiled and harmonious machine where it was apparent that everyone genuinely cared about what they were doing and were focused and attentive to giving their best. It was uplifting and appreciated during a difficult time for me. I am amazed at how well I am doing considering the severity of my injury: comminuted supracondylar humerus fracture. Aside from being a surgeon of the highest order and mechanical engineer in view of all the metal in my left arm, Dr. Landau is also an artist. My arm feels "natural". I have good range of motion and continuing to build strength. I could not be happier about it. I say "Thank You" to Dr. Landau and everyone at Murphy Wainer Orthopedic Specialists. It truly shows that they all care about giving their best and that facilitated my rehabilitation and recovery.

Best in Triad NC area for orthopedic surgeon

I had horrible pain for years all over the body, with no diagnosis. I finally made an appointment with Dr. Landau. He ran tests, and after years with pain, he was able to diagnosis Osteoarthritis. He performed surgery, and I have never seen such a caring, through, attention to detail and follow-up care for a patient as Dr. Landau was with me, even he personally called on a late Friday evening after surgery! Above and beyond his obvious surgical skill, is his perception of looking at the long-range plan for dealing with Osteoarthritis. The office visits with his staff were caring, note-taking and Dr. Landau and his staff-actually KNOW you as a patient and not a number. In addition to the above, he takes time after surgery to explain to the family about the surgery, care at home, and has family understand about the illness. If you are in the triad area, or anywhere in NC, I would recommend that you go to Dr. Landau!

Keep looking for another...

This man was my surgeon at Moses Cone Hospital for a knee reconstruction. After surgery I contracted a horrible infection and when I returned to Dr. Landau, complaining of pain, he treated me as if I was a street addict looking for drugs and dismissed my issues. It took multiple visits and months of agony to discover that my infection was a result of a full-blown case of MRSA, contracted during the surgery he performed. His bedside manner was deplorable, acting as if I had done something wrong to complain about the infection. He even went so far as to ask me "if I could even read a thermometer" after weeks of fever. My case is now being handled by the Center for Disease Control and the quality of my health has been forever altered. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!