More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua M Leader has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Joshua M Leader has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Joshua M Leader is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
Not a good doctor. He was a lawyer and his dad is a doctor so he must have decided to follow in his dads footsteps. He should have stuck to being a lawyer since their mistakes don't matter as much. Diagnosed my son with scarlet fever even though he had NO sore throat and a NEGATIVE rapid strep and a NEGATIVE 24 hour strep culture! Had him on keflex(very strong antibiotic). Didnt tell him to go off them even though strep was negative! He ended up getting hepatitis from the keflex and was sick for weeks after. Really bad doctor! His dad isnt much better...better to find another practice.
This guy has to be the worst pediatrician on the planet. I guess he was a lawyer in Florida and then changed over to a doctor up here. Obviously a bright guy, but he just doesnt cut it as a doctor. Every question you ask, he can't give a direct answer. Very wishy washy and uncertain saying stuff like "I guess your child could get this shot" or "I'm not really concerned about that." But no direct answers. He also can't get out of the office fast enough.. if it was up to him, he would want to spend about 30 seconds with you at each appointment- always acting like he has something more important to do. The first couple times, we thought we just caught him on busy days, but he does it every time. All in all, just a worthless doctor. Look elsewhere!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
13 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Joshua M Leader accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joshua M Leader is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woburn, MA.