Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua A Leese MD
Dr. Joshua A Leese has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Joshua A Leese has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
Diagnosed with kidney cancer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua A Leese - Posted on February 6th, 2018
Saw Dr. Leese for removal of kidney due to kidney cancer diagnosis. He took the time to explain everything to us and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. He was never in a hurry and always seemed very caring. He returned phone calls immediately and even called me himself the day after I was released from the hospital to see how I was doing. My recovery from Laparoscopic nephrectomy was relatively easy ,I am assuming due to his expertise with the procedure.
10 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Indiana University School of Medicine
Dr. Joshua A Leese Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIHA UROLOGY, 5333 McAuley Dr Rm 3001, Ypsilanti, MI
Dr. Joshua A Leese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.