Dr. Joshua Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Lopez?

Doctor good, staff not so much

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Dr Lopez is very good. His staff is bad enough to make any recommendation impossible. Good luck trying to get past the phone operator bank (works for entire practice) trying to get to the actual office. Once you do, good luck trying to get his nurse on the phone. If you're so lucky, just hope you have time for a couple of followup calls to make sure your request was fullfilled.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Great person and very personable. He is my new doctor at Caremore facilities in San Jose, California .

Posted on May 4th, 2016

he's our family doctor and consider him an excellent doctor

Patient since 2010

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Had lab work done and never called with results or a follow up. He doesn't speak Spanish as stated and its a pain to get through to the front desk. I am changing doctors.

he is very helpful and concerned

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

I see doctor Lopez and he is outstanding

Posted on December 15th, 2014

DR. Lopez is a great Dr. He has always been really friendly with me. he nmakes sure i know and understand whats going. and what needs to be done if anythig.

Had a good experience

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Lopez was very thorough. He took the time to explain things, answered all my questions, and was very quick and efficient in terms of providing appropriate referrals. He also was able to cite medical research studies and outcomes.

Bad Experience

Posted on March 18th, 2013

My first time to see this doctor and it was also my first and last visit to this office. The doctor came in and didn't even introduce himself. I told him that I have a sore throat and a fever once in a while for week. He did a throat swab and told me the test was negative. He said I might be getting a flu or cold. I told him my throat hurts for week and I ask him any suggestions for the pain for the throat or prescribed me a pain medication. He just got mad for no reason, he told me "I'm not prescribing you narcotics! I told the dr that taking 2 tyenol pills doesn't really work for me and I'm allergic to aspirin over the counter. He repeat himself again, No Narcotics! I asked him what should I do for the pain? He said "Get a pain reliever over the counter....After you take your blood test, we will mail you the lab result in a week. This doctor was rude, cutting you off while you are talking. It seem like he doesn't want to help you or listen to your health complains. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

show more concern

Posted on March 1st, 2012

spend more time w/ patient and explain things in deeper depth to make understandable to non medical ppl. also, look into patient concerns and not guess

This doctor is excellent

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone. He is friendly, thorough, and very knowledgeable.

Posted on October 16th, 2017