Dr. Joshua D Lovelock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua D Lovelock?

Excellent MD

I have been a patient of Dr Lovelock for a couple of years. He has treated my heart problems during that time. He is knowledgeable about the latest procedures and is willing to listen to me when I try to explain what I read on the internet that I think he needs to know. :) He is concerned about my welfare and comfort. The different facilities he uses are always clean and the various staffs are great. A good man and Dr. I look forward to a long professional relationship.

Dr. Lovelock was very thorough with me, explaining my diagnosis and everything related to it. I appreciate his expertise and think he has a great bedside manner. He is a great listener and seems genuinely concerned about patient welfare.

Chef

this Dr. paid little attention towards my illness. He seemed more worried about the clock , im assuming he wanted to go home. Very cold and numb towards well- being. How do guys like him become doctors??? ?

Chef

Banker

This doctor, really didn't care about my condition and always replied being very sarcastic. I really don't understand how they let people like him practice medicine. I hope he looses his license.

Cattle Farmer

this doctor did not care nor take proper caution into my medical condition.

Dr. Joshua D Lovelock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.