Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joshua Lubek
Dr. Joshua Lubek, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Lubek is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital and Sinai Hospital. Dr. Lubek has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua Lubek has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Joshua Lubek has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Joshua Lubek has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 9
Dr. Lubek worked with Mr. Ord on my jaw resection surgery last year. He was most compete, caring and excellent! The quality of these doctors were like nothing I have ever seen! Dr. Lubek had to remove the fibula bone from my left leg and reshape it to fit in my left jaw. He did an excellent job!! He is very caring and considerate with me!! Again I was blessed to be one of his patients!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lubek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwest Hospital Center
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
University Of Maryland Medical Center
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Joshua Lubek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Maryland Dental School, 650 W Baltimore St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Joshua Lubek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.