Dr. Joshua Mcfarlane Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Mcfarlane?

Negative review

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I moved to Colorado to get away from an abusive ex husband. When my medical records arrived they were read to me and what a mess!!!!! I have all 215 records of the original cancer resection of my colon along with films. Your records said no resection occurred????? Who filled out and sent my records? You also took the time to talk to me about your finding of prostate cancer and that the stents in my coronary arteries would take me before the prostate. Then in writing you totally told a different story. I wasn't in the office alone that day. We both heard the same thing. What is going on up there? I liked you and thought you to be an honest man. Guess I was wrong that or again, who filled out the paperwork. It's a mess! I'm going to give my new oncologist all my records from CTCA. Also, I have records from other doctors that dispute your writings. What you wrote them and what was sent are two different things? Did you not like me?

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I don't think you can find anyone better!

Worth the wait.

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Smart, collaborative with patient's tolerance of chemotherapy, knowledgeable and flexible. An excellent listener who always speaks truth with great communication skills.

Posted on June 30th, 2017