Dr. Joshua Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Baker?

The best heart surgeon

Posted on March 24th, 2017

I had a 95%blockage of left main artery. During angioplasty Dr. Baker found the blockage along with 7 other blockage, all the nurses and other heart doctors said if it was not for him I would not be here today. I literally owe him my life!!

Aorta rupture

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Dr Baker saved our sons life, January 4, 2016, at Missouri Baptist Hospital. We are so blessed to have had him operate on him--most people don't survive an aortic rupture! We can't express how grateful we are for his skilled expertise! May God bless you and your family! We are forever grateful!

2ND CHANCE

Posted on July 28th, 2016

The most amazing, courteous, and dedicated doctor I have ever met. He saved my life because of his knowledge and expertise. Without him I would not be where I am today, 5 years after cardiac arrest with 0% chance of survival, 8 days on ECMO and life support, went back to work full time after 7 months, and was able to fulfill my wishes of traveling back to Ireland and retiring last year. Because of him I am celebrating and loving life.

My Savior, Dr. Backer !

Posted on December 29th, 2013

Dr. Backer conducted a successful heart surgery on me , removed cancer contaminated heart sack. so that I can survive until now.

Posted on August 19th, 2017