3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joshua D Penfield?

Awful Dr.

My son was referred to Penfield. When he came in my son described his pain in his stomach, his rapid weight loss, his loss of appetite. The Dr. asked 1 question and that was did he do drugs. My son stated that he smoked marijuana. After that he said that was the reason for all of his problems. He said that he was not going to waste his time putting the scope down his throat nor was he going to order any blood work for him. So I would say in my experience that he is a uncaring a very unsympathetic Dr.

It was definitely worth the wait, I have been in chronic pain for 4.5 yrs now. He was the first doctor to listen to me!! And have a possible answer to my Torture I have been going through. I now have hope! Something I haven't had in the last 4.5 yrs. Thank you!!!

Dr. Joshua D Penfield is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.

Dr. Joshua D Penfield Is this you?