Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua N Quaye has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
The Worst Doctor I Have Ever Come In Contact With. No Bedside Manors Does Not Communicate With Family At All. Does Not Address The Illness Or The Problems. He Just Donât Care About His Patientâs I Will Never Let Him Get Near My Mother Again And As Long As He Is At Nortonâs Audubon Hospital On Poplar Level Rd. Louisville Ky. We Will Never Be Back There.
I can't rate this doctor as an everyday doctor because I only saw him while he was filling in as a relief doctor while I was hospitalized. During my 3 day stay, he was unconcerned, played with his cell phone, the cell phone battery, ordered an ultrasound for an organ I don't even have and overall gave the feeling of just not wanting to be there. I sure would not want to see him on a regular basis! Thank goodness I have a caring, trusting doctor with a bedside manner.
I would suggest you request a review of your records by the hospital, if you were dissatisfied with your care. After that had been done, you can come back to report your findings. Thank you.
20 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Joshua N Quaye accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorton Inpatient Specialists, 200 E Chestnut St Ste 303, Louisville, KY
Dr. Joshua N Quaye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.