Dr. Joshua R Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua R Olson?

Great Care and Exceeded Expectations

As a person who works with physicians daily for a living, I have high standards and expectations for those who care for me and my family. I am very aware of the talent pool. Even so, I did my research. That research lead me to Dr. Olson. He and his staff treat people with respect and have exceeded my expectations. In this world of unreturned phone calls and lack of empathy, they are stand out shining stars. Every call, every email has been returned and every question answered. But, best of all Dr. Olson listened to me, respected my wishes, and then surpassed what we expected for results. He found, what others missed... a hernia. I had him repair my hernia, my separated abs, and my mommy tummy. I had my breasts augmented to the size appropriate for my body. Their prep instructions and care was top notch. I followed their instructions and we're grateful for them. The surgical day was smooth and supportive. Dr.Olson and his staff were considerate in their follow up and check ins with me and my husband (my post surgical caregiver). Dr. Olson worked me into his schedule when I had a small seroma and educated me throughly on how to treat it after I left his office. I am still in the healing process, but I have not been forgotten. They still treat me just as they did on the first day. With respect and kindness. I would highly recommend Dr. Olson to anyone I care about. If you are even considering plastic surgery, see him. Trust me, you'll be happy you did.

Best Experience

I had the best experience with Dr. Olson! I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago with another doctor. I didn't quite get the result i had been looking for. Dr. Olson was awesome. He went above and beyond and did exactly what i was looking for. He really listened to what i wanted and did it! Everyone in his office is so friendly, and are very patient. It was so nice he has an office and surgery center here in Gilbert. Driving to PV and Scottsdale is so much of a hassle anymore. Thank you!!!

Best Doctor EVER!

I'm 63 years old so not a young gal, but decided it was time to treat myself. I had several procedures done with 100% success. First I had a little botox, Juvederm, & Kybella. Then I had a full tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift and implants. It's now 5 weeks after my surgery and I only wish I had this done 30 years ago! Dr. Olson is honest, a cool sense of humor, professional and is skilled beyond belief. He made me feel very comfortable and is truly a caring man. I'm so happy my Primary Dr. referred me to him. He is amazing!!!

Acne