Dr. Joshua Ramseyer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Ramseyer?

Highly Satisfied for Years

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Listens, Works with you. Treatments have worked. Always on time.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

The phone system at Oregon Medical Clinic is impossible to navigate, set aside at least five minutes to participate in their automated-step messaging center by pressing numbers on your phone pad. First, press a number to advance to another recording, then press a number to the next level of messaging. This level of messaging offers you to leave a message. If you don't opt to leave a message, then after another two minutes or so, you are dumped into a voice mail box and have no choice but to leave a message. The administrator returned my call, then told me they could not make an appointment for my husband for another two months. He is a return patient who is not sleeping at night, and has been treated by this doctor for the same condition in the past, we've paid our bills, I don't understand why a physician would think it's acceptable to book out a patient, TWO MONTHS when he isn't sleeping. Today I was told I must call his primary physician to have the primary physician call Dr. Ramseyer and tell him that he should be seen sooner. I've been trying to navigate an appointment to see Dr. Ramseyer now for one week. This clinic is not patient-focused but narcissistic, admin focused

Peculiar

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I'm not one for writing these things unless they're positive, but I don't really want other folks to go through my experience: He types the entire time you're speaking, and seems to miss things. He doesn't like it if you do research online about possible conditions. He often takes a condescending tone. He frequently grinned while I was upset and explaining my situation, which is unnerving and weird. He insisted I do a lengthy sleep study that he later admitted would likely come up with no results. When the results came up empty handed, he wrote me off as being depressed (which I am not - though I do suffer from anxiety). And he and Dr. Rose-Innes refused to let me switch doctors for a second opinion, even though my PCP was the one who suggested it. This last bit seems incredibly strange and oddly unprofessional to me. The one up side is that he did come up with a Rx that somewhat helps with my migraines. The Ritalin, on the other hand, is horrible and I will definitely not be taking it again. If you know what your problem is, he's probably really great (seems knowledgeable and such). If you're trying to figure things out, maybe look for someone more open-minded.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

He takes time and deeply listens. He read back to me the next visit what I said, and it was exact. His capabilities to narrow done issues and come up with his recommended solutions is impressive. I have confidence in his assessments.

Excellent Care

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Very professional, thorough yet relaxed and personable. I felt he really looked at the whole picture rather than just one test or report. Uses easy to understand terms. Probably the one of the best medical providers I have ever seen. Some physicians have great clinical/surgical skills but very poor interaction with their patients. Dr. Ramseyer is the whole package! He was highly regarded by my referring physician

excellent feelingsabout him

Posted on December 16th, 2009

easy to tallk to.......fun and funny..very good listener...seems to enjoy his work

Posted on November 17th, 2017