Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua D Rittenberg
Dr. Joshua D Rittenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Rittenberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua D Rittenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I believe this guy has developed a real skill for cortisone spine injections. However, he is not informative and is absolutely humorless. He does;t want to explain anything, like going over an MRI. It's all get them and get them out. He is about as compassionate as a pickle. If none of these things matter to you, he's your guy.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1995
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Joshua D Rittenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joshua D Rittenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.