Dr. Joshua L Scharf Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joshua L Scharf?

I have seen a number of ENT's for sinus and post nasal drip-related issues and Dr. Scharf, is not only the best in his field, but ranks up there as one of the best doctors. He is extremely attentive and caring and is devoted to providing exemplary care. He personally called me after hours, after my appointment, to ensure I was doing better/well. In a time where a number of doctors treat patients as merely a number, Dr. Scharf really cares about his patients. His staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. I strongly recommend Dr. Scharf.

A totally positive experience

I was told years ago by another doctor that I needed sinus surgery and I was not comfortable with the practice that I had used for years but did not seek another. A friend recommended Dr. Scharf. On my first visit he did concur with my previous diagnosis and explained to me exactly what the procedures I needed entailed. I scheduled my surgery within 4 weeks of my visit and it was a total success. He followed up with me personally and made me feel as though he was as happy as I was that my sinus issues were gone. I could not recommend him more highly! FIVE stars!!!

Excellent physician

I spent a good amount of time in healthcare and I can see what makes a good doctor. Dr. Scharf is an excellent physician. Very caring and takes his time during every appointment. He makes every patient feel like they are the most important to him.

Very Nice, very smart, very thorough

I went to see Dr. Scharf for throat problems, and he was very informative. Spent time with me, answered all my questions and explained his findings to me in terms I could understand. Also, I am feeling almost 100% better after he told me what to do, and what drugs to take. Only down side is office is VERY VERY busy.

Dr. Joshua L Scharf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.