Have you seen Dr. Joshua G Sepesi?

self-absorbed

At first, I thought he was a great doctor but then I realized he was very self-absorbed & he thinks very highly of himself. He places himself above all others. His office staff/nurses/nurse practitioner/medical assistants all leave a lot to be desired. They are rude, unfriendly, & unwilling to help. Also, they like to discuss patients outside of the medical office. Good luck to anyone who is his patient. Maybe he'll treat you better.

Amazing!

Dr. Sepesi is one of a kind! He has such a way about him that puts you at ease no matter the issue. He delivered both of my babies so far and will be delivering any future babies (Lord willing) as well. He is a goofball who also takes his job very seriously. He takes time to listen to each and every concern that may arise as well as, going through all the solutions with you one by one on your level (to help you understand). Bedside manner? You could not ask for better! He made my husband feel so at ease both times. Simply put he is amazing, so are all of his office staff and his NP Jessica (literally like a best friend to everyone) All in all, love him!

Two babies and one loss

Dr. Sepesi, Jessica Swilley, and his his office staff are the some of most intelligent, compassionate, authentic, and attentive I've encountered in the medical profession. I have had two healthy baby girls with this practice, and am now dealing with a difficult pregnancy with a baby that probably will not survive. Even with the healthy pregnancies, they returned calls quickly and spent a ridiculous amount of time at each visit talking with me about my concerns. They're respectful of and kind to my husband (who comes to almost every visit), and they all make us feel welcome and cared for. I cannot imagine going anywhere else! (also: his recommendation for a pediatrician was perfect! We're so blessed to have found him and his practice!)

Dr. Sepesi is wonderful! He was the only one who took time to listen to my fears of another pregnancy after I experienced the loss of my infant while under the care of another Dr. He let me share my heart with him and together we came up with a plan of action for my following pregnancy. Jessica is wonderful too. It is always like catching up with an old friend when going in to see them. I would and do recommend Dr. Sepesi to anyone looking for a wonderful Dr. to get them through an amazing time of pregnancy, birth and routine check ups.

One word.... exceptional!

Dr. Sepesi has already delivered my son and now will soon be delivering my daughter! He is the best doctor I have ever had in any speciality. He takes extra care, and provides his undivided attention at each appointment. NP Jessica is just as special, she is caring and the easiest person to talk to about whatever you may be dealing with. All around awesome office and office staff!!

Best ob in Athens!

He delivered all three of our kids including a set of twins! He made me feel at ease despite being technically "high risk." I would never use anyone else!

Dr sepesi is one of a kind. I highly recommend him to anyone. Bedside manner is amazing and he makes the awkwardness of these visits go away. Great personality and great staff. Love me some Dr Sepesi!

Trust

Dr.Sepsi put us at ease from the start. Absolutely wonderful experience in every way.

Very Inappropriate

The first impression of Dr. Sepesi was just awful. He insulted my husband and made him feel lower than dirt. If you want to be insulted and wait a long time to see this man, go see him or otherwise find somebody else to see. I would not recommend him to deliver even my animal's babies. He is a disgrace. This is not the first time I have heard him being so inappropriate. People I work with at ARMC say he did the same thing to them. Geesshhh!!!! Also in time of need dont count on him. He likes to return his phone calls when it is appropriate time for him and not taking any of his personal time. I remember the first time I saw him at the office. A patient was having a blood pressure issue and he just blew it off like it was nothing. Really, Really he is so compassionate to other ( being sarcastic). Make the right choice !!! I sure did I found another OB/GYN. I would never even give him another penny for his services.

Best Doctor I Have Ever Had!

Dr. Sepesi took the time to make sure I was comfortable with him right from the start. He immediately got to know me as a person and allowed me to get to know him which made the appointments throughout the rest of my pregnancy very comfortable. I have always had very bad anxiety about going to the doctor; this was the first time where I was actually almost happy on my way to a doctor's office. I am planning to try for baby #2 soon and am worried that (since I moved out of state) I will never find a doctor as good as Sepesi.

Dr. Sepesi delivered my twin boys! I couldn't find a better doctor anywheres. I changed from another group in Athens that had delivered my twin girls and I was not happy with them. I thought I wouldn't find a doctor I would be totally comfortable with.. well, I did!! And Jessica, the NP is fabulous also!!

Dr. Joshua G Sepesi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.

Dr. Joshua G Sepesi Is this you?