Somewhat disappointed

My initial visit he was rushed as he was running behind and MANY OTHER PATIENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM ALWAYS RUNNING BEHIND. I will give him another chance but he needs to show more interest in the patient and spend more time on the initial visit and could improve on bed-side manners. I know that surgeons are not known for their interpersonal skills but my wife has 3 surgeons and I have 2 who have much better people skills at explaining things, taking time with the patient, and seeming to care about the patient. Maybe his staff has a scheduling problem, I will give him one more chance.

the best

We recently moved from a large city to Mandeville. I was used to world class health care and developed something that needed immediate attention. Dr. Sleeper and his staff delivered beyond my expectations. I highly recommend this office.

Saved my life

Thank you Dr. Sleeper and staff for helping me and my family.

Didn't care

I was referred to Dr. Sleeper. In the 2 hours I spent in the waiting area I over heard several complaints made by the staff. They seemed to be annoyed with the amount of patients scheduled on a Friday afternoon. Once called back I waited another 20 minutes to see Dr. Sleeper. He seemed tired and frustrated. He asked me a few questions and said I needed surgery. He spoke to me for about 3-4 minutes. Horrible experience. I am getting a second opinion.

Great doctor

Dr. Sleeper and his staff helped me with a very painful kidney stone. I would recommend him to everyone

The best

Dr Sleeper and Dr Purohit are simply the best.

Recommend highly

Dr. Sleeper and his staff helped me manage and treat a very difficult and serious health problem. I highly recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Dr. Sleeper is great Dr. He took care of my problems and explained everything to me

Shocked

I went to see this guy through Tri-West (VA). I was looking forward to this appointment because I’ve been worried about pain in my groin.. Well the appointment lasted a whole 3 mins.. He told me nothing was wrong with me and to take Advil. That some guys just have pain in their groin. I should just live with it and take Advil. I was shocked no test no nothing.. This dude is horrible..

THANK YOU FOR SAVING MY HUSBAND LIFE AND TAKE GREAT CARE OF ME WHEN I NEED SURGERY. YOU ARE AWESOME DOCTOR . THANK YOU FROM FRANK AND IRIS WALKER

Dr. Joshua P Sleeper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Covington, LA.