2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Snodgrass?

Hi everybody! Dr. Joshua Snodgrass was my PCP for about six month at Phoenix Baptist Hospital, Family Medicine Center. I go there at FMCenter in over the last ten years or so . I have had blood pressure almost daily. One day he told me to bring all my medications to my next appointment. He told me what meds to take and not to take. He was absolutely right, So, I was taking too, many meds. His advice was crucial for my health. He recommended an angiogram . So, I consider he was concerned about my health. I followed his advice taking my meds as prescribed and now I don't have any blood pressure whatsoever. I do take one tablet daily for BP and I definitely , recommend Dr J Snodgrass to my friends and everyone. Thank you doctor for your dedication and professionalism.

Birth Control

Dr. Joshua Snodgrass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.

Dr. Joshua Snodgrass Is this you?