Dr. Joshua Stern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Stern?

Best kidny stone doc on east coast

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Second opinion with Dr. Stern and he knew exactly what to do. Smooth sailing the whole way

The best

Posted on August 13th, 2016

I had big kidney stones---with one surgery I have none!--Dr. Stern is innovative and treats his patients with incredible kindness and up to date care

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

wonderful physician---took care or me and my father with the upmost care and kindess

Former Patient

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Stern is a awesome doctor, has a great bedside manner. He will look into a problem and research it to find out how to fix the illness. He spends as much time as needed with each patient and will explain all test results in a language one can fully understand. He was a great asset to Mystic Valley Urological Associates but one has to do for him self and he is greatly missed. I wish he was closer to this area and I would continue with him. Much love and success. You are missed greatly.

Patient

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. Stern was very caring and patient with me. I did not understand exactly my condition and Dr. Stern helped me walk the problem with ease and caring. With just one visit to the operating room I have no kidney stones left...that is after many other attempts by other doctors. Dr. Stern saved my kidney!

Former Patient in Mass Practice

Posted on March 10th, 2013

Dr. Stern has a great bedside manner, very pleasant and personable. Willling to answer as many questions as you may have and explain in words that the patient can understand. I was a former patient of his before he moved to New York and he is greatly missed. If I could continue my care with him I would but NY is too far !!! He diagnosed my problem the 1st time and helped me fix the issue and feel better. I wish that there were most doctors in this group who really cared more for the patient and not the money only or the amount of patients they see daily. Thanks again for your great care. Best wishes in New York !!!

Posted on October 18th, 2017