Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Joshua C Tan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Tan takes advantage of those who do not speak the English language. The average wait is 2+ hrs even with an appointment. I was told by his staff that it does not matter if you have an appointment or not, the wait time is still the same. He walked into the exam room and did not even know his patient's name. When questioned about this, his reply was I just got back from vacation and I did not review his chart before entering. This is a poor excuse for his error.What doctor does not review a patients chart before entering the exam room. When calling his office the phone rings until the automated system picks up and tells you that the message box is full and can't accept any more message. He rarely examines his patients for vitals as most doctors will during a visit. This doctor is the worst doctor I've encountered in my years working with the health professionals. I am in the process of finding another doctor for my family member.
28 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Joshua C Tan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoshua Ch Tan Md, 550 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI
Joshua C Tan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.