Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua A Tournas has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
I give Dr. Tournas and his staff 5 stars. The atmosphere is great and people are in a good mood and friendly. I felt Dr. Tournas did a great job in my surgery removing skin cancer on the right side of my face right next to my ear. I feel once the scar is healed it will be minimal. The nurse giving the injection which I received quite a few did an outstanding job. My overall experience was excellent.
15 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Joshua A Tournas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joshua A Tournas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City West, AZ.