Dr. Joshua Turknett Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Turknett?

Disappointing

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I was treated like a child by the front desk staff. Very rude and condescending. Felt like a number instead of an individual. I get the impression they're more concerned about how many people they can see in a day versus taking great care and interest in the individual. Disappointing.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. T always takes the time to listen to what I have to say. I never feel rushed, like I do with most other doctor visits, nor do I feel like he's just pushing medication on me. Highly recommended.

Not recommended

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I would not go to this doctor. Misdiagnosed issue which resulted in significant hardship for the patient that could have been minimized/avoided. Dismissive in his approach.

Finally!

Posted on May 27th, 2013

Went to several neurologist before finding Dr. Turknett. I've gone from daily migraines - DAILY - to none at all. My other docs just wanted to give me more drugs which were not only loaded with side effects but were NOT HELPFUL! Thank goodness I found Dr. T!

Great care of my mother

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Dr. Turknett took care of my mother in for her stroke, and because of his care she's back at home living on her own today. Our whole family feels thankful and fortunate that she was under his care.

Caring and Compassionate

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Helped me a lot with my headaches. Spends time answering questions and explains everything in a way I can understand.

A savior for me

Posted on June 25th, 2011

I went to Dr. Turknett after seeing many doctors for many years about my headaches, which I was having every day. He sat down and listened to my whole story, and after that gave me a detailed plan about what to do. Part of that involved getting off the medicines I was taking every day for headaches, which none of my other doctors had ever pointed out before. The other part was changing the way I was eating. I can't believe the difference these changes have made, and had the courage to tell me what I needed to do. It has given me my life back!

Made up his mind and facts won't change it

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Saw Dr. Turknett twice.Male with cluster headaches. Diagnosed by several neurologists before, classic cluster symptoms.Dr. Turknett decided that they weren't clusters but rebound headaches. Said I had to get off Excedrin to prove they weren't, and that they were otherwise classic migraines. Wanted to try Botox, an experimental procedure.But the kicker was this. 2.5 weeks into trying to live with *no* painkiller, I called and said "This isn't working. Please help me. I can barely get out of bed, and I can't do my job." The nurse called back the next day and said the doctor didn't have any interest in seeing me. They were still trying to get my insurance to approve Botox.I will not be going back to Dr. Turknett. He does not care about patient pain.

Fantastic

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Dr. Turknett always takes the time needed to listen, always takes the time to explain what's going on and what he's doing in terms I can understand. A wonderful doctor.

Posted on August 18th, 2017