Dr. Joshua Usen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Usen?

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

This is one the greatest offices I have been to throughout my life. Dr. Usen is caring, trustworthy and all around a great guy. Kerrie is super helpful. She went above what was expected for something I should have already none about my insurance. Great atmosphere throughout.

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I feel that this office is overrated. On several occasions I left messages of a serious nature with receptionist and Nurse Helene did not return my call for several days...by that time I had gone to an Urgent Care Facility. Nurse Helene is a bit rough around the edges in the way she relates to patients!! As is the front desk receptionist. I think her name is Chyanne or something like that.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Hands down the best practice in WNY. Dr Usen is excellent at what he does. The PA'S and Nurses are very knowledgeable as well as the medical assistants. His front receptionists are always very welcoming and go above and beyond to help. All around a great practice. You can certainly tell everyone likes what they do.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Best doctor and office staff, hands down!

Posted on September 30th, 2012

spends enough time with me during my visits and covers all my questions fully.

Posted on May 27th, 2012

Office manager is rude to patients and staff. Ridicules and degrades staff to other staff members. Very inappropriate and unprofessional behavior. New nurse, Helene's appearance is sloppy and dirty. Not someone I want caring for my family. The remainder of the staff is okay. We were with this practice for several years but have since left. Very happy with our new PMD.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Doctor never follows up. Feel like I am bothering staff when I call.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Dr. Usen is a very caring and intelligent doctor. I am very happy to have found him and recommend him to as many people as possible. A nice man, listens.

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Usen's since before he opened Sweet Home Family Medicine. Dr Usen always takes the time to examine me and figure out what issues I'm having. He takes the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He isn't rushed like other Dr's. I went to several Dr's to try to figure out what was causing my intense pain but wasn't diagnosed until coming to Dr Usen. I also must mention that I appreciate he is also into alternative treatments like acupuncture. He is modern and keeps informed of new treatment options and now even offers Botox! The office staff and nurses are always polite and caring. Unless Dr Usen moves out of the area, I doubt I will ever have a different Dr.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I am so pleased that I chose Dr.Usen. He is awesome. He takes time to get to know you. And he listens to what you have to say. He spends time answering any questions about treatment. Unlike other DR.s he treats you with respect. he is the best.

Karen Knolhoff

Posted on April 19th, 2011

Yesterday was my first visit to his office. I was taken care of "very" well by his professional & caring staff. He made me very comfortable & his concern seemed very genuine. I'm so tired of Doctors who just examine you & you walked out with a fist full of prescriptions. I was extremely happy when I walked out of there and so happy I had found him to make him my family doctor.

Posted on May 1st, 2009