Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua M Wallet has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Joshua M Wallet has the following 29 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Fecal Soiling (Encopresis)
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Impaction
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Bowel Resection
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Intestinal Polyposis
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Joshua M Wallet has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joshua M Wallet is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 16
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Joshua M Wallet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsEDWARD LELONEK MD, 7900 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Joshua M Wallet is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.