Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua M Wallet has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Fecal Soiling (Encopresis)
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Impaction
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Bowel Resection
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Intestinal Polyposis
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Joshua M Wallet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEdward Lelonek Md, 7900 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Joshua M Wallet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.