Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua A Weidman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
Dr. Weidman is my OBGYN and recently delivered my baby. Every bit of my pregnancy experience was amazing thanks to Dr. W and his fabulous staff. I felt confident and at ease the entire 9 months. He is knowledgable and personable with a calming bedside manner. I am so glad I chose Dr. W to deliver my baby.
I was experiencing abnormal bleeding and went to Dr Weidman because of his high reviews. After about 5 appointments in the span of 7 months, I was still suffering from my bleeding. I finally decided to leave his practice and started seeing another doctor. My new doctor was able to resolve my issue immediately! Dr. Weidman just kept pushing the same hormone pill on me which obviously was not working. If you need a doctor to monitor your pregnancy I suppose Dr Weidman can do the job. But if you're suffering from a condition that needs further analysis then I suggest to go elsewhere. The women in the front desk are nice, however, I find that Dr. Weidman and Ms Botz seem to prefer a certain type of patient.
I have been seen by Dr. Weidman with my third pregnancy which was a scheduled C-section. My other 2 pregnancies were handled by the doctors in the NYC and I didn't want to travel this far any more from NJ for this pregnancy. Dr. Weidman and all his office staff are really great, friendly and caring. The office is very clean and well managed. The questions are addressed timely, the secure phone system with test results/messages is working out great. Dr. Weidman performed my 3rd C-section which was a very difficult case due to the amount of the scar tissue left over from my previous 2 C-sections. This 3rd section, however, was by far the easiest one for me in terms of recovery and pain levels. I was able to get up and get moving in less than 24 hrs after the C-section and never had to take narcotics for pain. I am really grateful to Dr. Weidman for his diligence, skill and professionalism. The office staff are all really caring and pay attention to details. I would highly recommend Dr. Weidman and his practice to future mothers!
A very knowledgable / truly outstanding Dr. with an amazing staff- a perfect combination!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2009, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2008, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2014, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Weidman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Joshua A Weidman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Center At Franklin Circle, 841 Franklin Ave Ste 5, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joshua A Weidman in this video.
Dr. Joshua A Weidman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin Lakes, NJ.