Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua R Wellington has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Acute Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 79
Dr. Joshua Wellington cared for my closest friend and treated her like family for the many years he worked with her. He gave her a quality of life that no one imagined possible and made her smile with each and every visit - even those that came at the end of her time with us when he visited her at home. I cannot give anyone higher accolades and hope that all find care givers who are as skilled, attentive, and caring as he is.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2008, 2011, 2010, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
19 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Joshua R Wellington accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndiana University School Of Medicine, 1130 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Joshua R Wellington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.