Dr. Joshua M Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua M Willis?

Heart Catherization in Chattanooga

I was in the hospital with chest pains, failed the stress test. Dr. Willis came in and told me that he had to do a heart catherization. Something happened to me after the cath, while still on the table, don't know what it was but it was horrible. I felt like I was dying. This was a few years ago. I found out a couple weeks ago that I had a small blockage that Dr. Willis NEVER told me about. This is very frustrating.

I had a heart attack and went through the emergency room. Doctor Willis sat and explained what was going on and what needed to be done to my husband and I. I felt like he really cares for his patient's.

Dr Willis is a surgeon and at times that requires adjustments in appointment times. However, this is normal for all surgeons. He is attentive, compassionate and you will be given excellent care. He takes time with each patient and does not rush you.

Dr Willis saved my Mom's life when she had a heart attack. He explained everything to myself and my siblings. He is the real deal and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Willis saved my dads life from a severe heart attack. He is very caring and will take as much time as you need to talk to you about the problems.

Dr. Joshua M Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.