Dr. Joshua B Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua B Wilson?

Very thorough. Helps that I had a great outcome. He said to come back again should I have any other concerns.

Good & Bad

This Dr. was to quick felt his mid-level was more skilled then him, the nurse was great & really liked me feel bad for him because he wants me to come back, but I juat can't bring myself to do it.

The Best

Doctor Wilson was personable and very thorough, he is a passionate doctor who demonstrated he cared about me and communicated very well, leaving me with a lot of confidence in him. My health issues were resolved and his staff were respectful and very caring.

Dr. Wilson is very through and listens to my concerns. Great doctor.

Everything seemed rushed. I didn't feel that he was very thorough and had to point out several problem areas the he missed. I didn't receive much information regarding management of my condition.

Very caring

Very professional and caring doctor. He diagnosed my problem and called me as soon as he got results back from my lab work. He takes the time to listen to me and answers any question I may have. I wish my primary doctor was as caring as Dr. Wilson.

Takes time to figure out what's wrong and has helped me get passed problems with pre-cancer on my forehead. He's courteous as is his staff also. I've been to 3 other drs with far more experience and felt like I was a nuisance, not so with Dr Wilson.

I highly recommend this dermatologist. He was extremely caring and seemed concerned about my condition! He solved my problems after my first visit!

Great Doctor

Dr. Wilson was thoughtful and caring in his approach to my skin cancers. He was very prompt and seemed to care about ME and not his next patient. It was great to have access to a Fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon in Des Moines. I would recommend him highly.

Awesome!

Dr. Wilson is the only doctor that would listen to me. I had a severe staph infection and although my cultures came up as MRSA negative, Dr. Wilson could tell it was MRSA. None of the doctors would take a culture and test the infection until after I was on antibiotics. Dr. Wilson cared and answered any and all of my questions and took the extra effort to explain every option available to me. I was very glad that a doctor was so kind!

Dr. Joshua B Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.