Dr. Joshua Wolpert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Wolpert?

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Fees are outrageously high.

Posted on May 29th, 2013

We absolutely adore Dr. Wolpert! We love Dr, Wood too! The staff are so friendly and helpful! Everyone goes above and beyond. The doctors are absolutely available 24/7 to help. I am so glad we took the recommendation to use this pediatrician.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Love Dr. Wolpert!

beware

Posted on February 14th, 2012

this doctor gave my child an immunization without my approval, then told me maybe he forgot and we can give it again. "no biggie" were his exact words. When my second child presented with a strange birthmark which he missed during his neonatal exam, he told me it was nothing, but would order an ultrasound "to make me feel better." i know now that he should have ordered an MRI as soon as he saw the birthmark. the ultrasound was read incorrectly, my daughter went undiagnosed for 2 years. she may have permanent nerve damage as a result of this.

Should be NJ Magazine for the VERY BEST

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Took my son to Dr Wolpert since he was 8,he is now 21 and we are sad to leave his practice. He is the most genuine ,caring person who lucklly is a Doctor. While Dr Wolpert was on vacation he called regularly while our son was in the hospital.Always hands on and always RIGHT ON, with his diagnosis... We will miss him. I challenge all Doctors to take a lesson from Dr.Wolpert on bedisde manners and concern.

If I could give more than 4 stars that would be Dr. Wolpert

Posted on January 19th, 2011

My son has been a patient of Dr. Wolpert's since he started in Brick Town. When Dr. Wolpert opened his own practice in Manasquan, there was no question that we were going to follow him. He is an outstanding Doctor, answering all your questions and always making myself and son feel at ease with any situation. We never have to wait in his office, his staff is wonderful. We Never have a problem getting an appointment. He is an exceptional doctor... I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Wolpert. You never hear anymore of a Doctor who calls you with follow ups himself. He is a truly caring doctor..

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I've taken both my boys (ages 14 & 12) to Dr. Wolpert since he was in practice in Brick. He is consistently calm and thorough. His sense of humor always makes visiting him for either a well check or an illness, a wonderful experience.

Posted on March 12th, 2010

I recommend Dr.Wolpert to all my friends. He is the most thoughtful caring Doctor I have ever met. He will even call us to see how the kids are doing after a long illness, and even will come into the office on Sundays if necessary. My kids love him!

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Have taken all three of our children to him since they were born. He was in Brick, nj, then moved to Manasquan, NJ . Excellent

Posted on October 9th, 2017