Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua H Yang has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s where a pediatric endocrinologist comes in.
They can diagnose and treat hormonal disorders such as abnormal thyroid function, growth complications and early or delayed puberty. Ambiguous genitals as well as ovarian and testicular dysfunction are also part of their expertise. Childhood obesity, diabetes and problems with low blood sugar also tie back to hormone function and may require consulting with a pediatric endocrinologist.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Showing 5 of 19
Please beware of stilling your money. MY child walked with me to his office with the results from blood test from other doctor, he just looked at it, said hat we need to go on diet, never touched my child. My boy after said: Mom you could tell me all that. For 2 min visit he charged $550, insurance covered 220, i billed $330. What a scam, we have no power even defend our selfs from stiller doctors like this. Margaret Kelly
Our son has been under Dr. Yang's care since his first diagnosis with hypothyroidism at 7 days old. We are sincerely grateful to Dr. Yang for his tenderness in examining and interacting with our son, his excellent treatment and follow-up and his willingness to thoroughly explain his recommended course of action to ensure a successful outcome. We give Dr. Yang our full recommendation without reservation.
When I first went to Dr. Yang I was very nervous about my sn being put on hgh. However, Dr.Yang made me understand everything about the medicine (never rushed me through the conversation). Words could never describe how much I appreciate and thank God for bringing him into my life. My son has been on the medicine for 1 year, and he has gone from below the 1 percentile to the 10th percentile : ) I would recommend him to anyone that has this important decision to make...Also, my son thinks Dr. Yang is cool and I do as well.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2012, 2010, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
18 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Joshua H Yang accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrlando Health Pediatric Pulmonary And Sleep Center, 83 Columbia St, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joshua H Yang in this video.
Dr. Joshua H Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.