Dr. Joshua O Zimmerman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joshua O Zimmerman?

what a waste of time and energy.

Arrogant. Overprescribed controlled substances to my daughter.

Self centered and very arrogant. He failed to ask some vital questions. Did not seem to care much. Looked preoccupied and distant.

I have never met someone so arrogant and condescending. Now I understand why Melrose Insitute is falling apart because he is one of the leaders.

He is a very careing doctor thank you

Dr. Zimmerman misdiagnosed me as bipolar and prescribed a series of antipsychotic drugs that led to my having a mental breakdown. It was only after months of taking these drugs that Dr. Zimmerman decided I should take an MMPI to see if I was indeed bipolar. Results showed I had no bipolar tendencies whatsoever.

Smart, Quick, Straightforward, But not Intimidating

I thoroughly recommend Dr. Zimmerman. I'd say any shortcomings in my ratings lie strictly with the organization with which he's affiliated, Park Nicollet. Dr. Zimmerman himself comes off as extremely intelligent, polite, straightforward. When I explain problems to him, he usually reiterates my statements to confirm his understanding, and I feel very well understood every time. His demeanor is mild-mannered. He asks probing questions that always seem useful and relevent, we have experimented with various solutions to my problems with varying degrees of success, but I do not fault him for any shortcomings in the results. He's recommended useful books (I sometimes fail to make time to read them all the way through), useful medications, including introducing me to melatonin for sleep problems, a natural supplement for which I am grateful. I strongly encourage anyone considering his services to give him a shot. I've been to two different counselors who both hear good things about him as well, I am surprised to find him somewhat low-rated on this website, but it's only out of 4 ratings as of my writing.

Dr Zimmerman

Dr.Ziimmerman is a good doctor... He diagnosed a problem my predecessor never caught This has made me feel betterHe is efficient with his paperworkHis office nurse is in the top 3% of her feld Ansering calls very quicklyDr. Zimmerman is kind and not afraid to ask hard questions

Dr. Zimmerman is a smart guy--Harvard educated. He was able to diagnose my underlying medical issues that led to daytime fatigue. He's not super warm and fuzzy but he is very nice and very professional.