Dr. Joseph Mondy III Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Mondy III?

Life

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Mondy since 1998, the most memorable thing I can remember is the fact that after my first surgery, he was very honest with me and told me the next time I see you I will take your leg, and since that very day I stopped smoking. He is a very honest and caring doctor. As far as I know there is nothing to dislike about him or his practice, he does a wonderful job and I don't think anyone could ask for more. I tell all my friends about the job he has done for me and i know a few who have gone to him, so yes I will tell everyone I know to go see him.As far as I am concerned he has done 3 surgeries on my legs and he is the best.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017