Dr. Joseph M Rothwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Rothwell?

Great Surgeon, Great Staff!

Dr. Rothwell and his staff have taken care of me for two years for my breast cancer. I could not have had a better experience. Aside from his surgical skill and knowledge which is very evident, what sets him and his staff apart are how much they care about their patients. While he does run behind often, as a very busy surgeon, when he's in the room with me it's as if I'm the only thing that matters and he gives me his full attention. He answers all of my questions and makes sure Im finished before going on. His office staff is always positive and compassionate. This man is a God send to our community!

Very caring talented man

This surgeon diagnosed and.operated on my colon cancer. He and his staff were always there and courteous. My surgery was great and his care, excellent! Thanks Dr. Rothwell, you saved my life!

Mixed Bag

Having been with my husband through a recent emergency operationunder this surgeon, I will not say he is a bad doctor. Actually, his skills make him highly recommended. The pluses...he is smart, easy to see that and articulate. His office does great on followups. That's where it ends. Negative-post surgery, it is easier to hunt down bigfoot. Pain control is something he seems allergic to. If you have an appt., plan to wait. First appt, close to 1/2 hour wait in office. Get a realistic maybe 2 minutes with him. If you, as a loved one (and female) ask him questions or give an opinion, expect to be talked over, ignored or told to be quiet. Second appt, still sitting in office an hour past appt time. See no one going in or out. Go to front desk. They say he is at hospital on a call. Having gotten up early to keep our appt, it would be nice if staff could inform those waiting and give people the option of waiting or not. Nope, Dr God's office staff cannot give the courtesy. We reschedule him 3 days later, get up early, he walks in office at his whim, now 1/2 hour past appt time. As always, put in a room, wait and he gets there with 1 foot out the door and a hand on the knob the whole time. You are afforded maybe 3 minutes at most of his time. Typical, their time precious, yours not so much. You can totally tell he wants you to speak fast, don't slow him down with complications and let him move along. Patients should feel comfortbale and so should the people caring for the patient at home. Bedside manner needs much work. No one should be so obviously hurried and intimidated. He should treat our time like his own.

Dr. Joseph M Rothwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sevierville, TN.